Scotty Duck 2016
This geocoin was voted the Best Geocoin of 2016 by the UK geocaching public!
Scotty Duck has invited his family over!
These are the Version 2 Scotty Duck geocoins and are now double sided. Let us introduce you to the family:
- Glen - Glen is Scotty's brother, a quick swimmer but unfortunately not that quick in the head! (RE 60 made)
- Tropical - Scotty's uncle from the Caribbean and is very proud of his Jamaican roots. (XLE 50 made)
- Bernier's Teal - Scotty's upper-class cousin who hides an evil side (don't look at his eyes under a UV light!) (LE 45 made)
- Ghost - Scotty's great, great, great grandmother. She still likes to pop in now and again, especially at night when her personality really glows (XLE 40 made)
- Pinky Winky - Scotty's little niece, she is the sister of OJ Boots (SE 35 made). This edition was styled by Morgan Ledger
- OJ Boots - Scotty's nephew. He's very proud of his glittery feet. (SE 35 made). This edition was styled by Sophie Ledger
- Louisa - Scotty's baby sister. In her white glitter top she is full of fun and mischief and is always teasing Glen (SE 25 made). This edition was styled by Louisa Lloyd
- Sir Knight - Locked inside his silver suit of armour, nobody knows what colour his feathers are underneath (SE 25 made). This edition was styled by Evelyn Di Genova
- Kat - Scotty's big sister. Glam is her thing and blue glitter is a must. She is always trying to keep Scotty, Glen and Louisa under control (SE 25 made). This edition was styled by Kat Race
- Polish Duck - Scotty's European cousin. Perfectly dressed in his national colours he is always the center of any party. (SE 25 made). This edition was styled by Pawel Hachaj
- X-Duck - Dressed in black and yellow he is a stunning little chap, but he did not make it to Geocache Land. He is the AE version and decided to stay at home with the artist.
Own Icon? Yes
Don't forget: all orders qualify for a free gift. Remember to add yours to your order!